We put M∙A∙C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation to the ultimate test of seeing how long it wears and, not surprisingly, the formula lasts for a full 12 hours! This one-step powder and foundation gives skin a smooth and even ultra-matte finish with medium-to-full buildable coverage – with a velvety texture that allows skin to breathe. Long-wearing, colour-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling – all for 12 hours. Available in our most inclusive range of colours.
Key Claims & Benefits:
- 12-hour wear
- Immediately reduces appearance of pores
- Controls oil and shine, 8 hours
- For all skin types, especially oily skin
- Stay-true colour, 12 hours
- Non-streaking/caking/settling, 12 hours
- Sweat- and humidity-resistant
How to Use:
- Apply to well-moisturized and prepped skin with a fluffy brush, like the 129S Brush, or try the 109S Brush for lighter coverage.
- Apply with the included sponge applicator for more coverage. If using the sponge, make sure to replace it every few weeks and store it in the compartment underneath the powder instead of storing in on top of the powder.
- Try finishing your application with a light veil of Prep + Prime Fix+ to give skin a fresh appearance.