Make Your Meals Aesthetic with Designer Table Cloths
A tablecloth is a lovely way to decorate your dining room table. Additionally, it serves as a dining table cover to shield the table's surface from stains, scratches, and ring marks. Accidental spills are absorbed by the tablecloth, protecting your person and clothing. Our cotton and linen tablecloths are excellent at shielding your tabletop from spills and stains, and they also come in a variety of colours and designs, such as elegant white tablecloths or patterned tablecloths. Read more about them here at Superbalist.
Types of Table Cloths
Whether you like a solid tablecloth or a floral tablecloth, appealingly dress your tables with these elegant choices.
- Table Covers Cloths: Table covers have a free-flowing corner and are constructed of one piece of cloth that covers the top and all four sides of the table. Our table cover cloths provide a neat, useful, cost-effective, and fashionable appearance.
- Table Skirts: Table skirts are paper or fabric coverings for the table's edges that are used to conceal unattractive legs or give the appearance that the table is more ornate. For special occasions, trade exhibitions, and banquet-style events, table skirts provide a tidy, adaptable option.
- Table Fitting Covers: With fitted-style tablecloths, there will not be any corner bunching like there would be with some regular tablecloths. Our tailored fitting covers provide a great clean-lined, fashionable, usable, affordable look. If you frequently use the same tables, they are also quite practical.
Tips to Give Your Dining Table a Makeover
Here is your guide to getting an exciting new makeover for your dining table.
- Occasion: Decorate your table for the occasion. For everyday use or casual occasions, a vibrant checked or flowered cotton tablecloth is appropriate. For important occasions, heavier tablecloths with a distinctive fabric or added gloss are ideal. Choose glass or ceramic plates for such occasions. Opt for glass drinkware as a fancier choice. The same applies to all jugs and bowls on the table.
- Colour: Pick a hue that complements the dinnerware or fits the occasion. Bonus points if it matches the rest of your furniture.
- Size: The dining table cover should dangle 6 to 8 inches from the table to the edge of the table for a casual event. The drop can be longer for more formal occasions, ranging from 12 to 15 inches. To decide the size of your tablecloth, measure your table and add the required drop to the length and width. You can opt for square tablecloths too. For a round table, double the diameter by the drop. The bottom line is that your guests should feel comfortable in their chairs while at the dining table.
Fine Dine with Table Cloths from Superbalist
Tablecloths are classy yet practical whether you want to host a brunch for friends on a sunny Sunday or a formal black-tie dinner party. Table cloth prices at Superbalist are really attractive as well, with the best quality products. Shop online for tablecloths at Superbalist right now to decorate your eating space beautifully and show off your creative side.