The Aqara Camera Hub G2H is a connected device that integrates the dual functions of a camera and a smart hub.
It has functions such as video intercom, motion detection, sound detection, MicroSD card recording, live recording, supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video,has night vision and much more. It can also be used as a Zigbee hub in collaboration with other Aqara sensors, controllers and child-devices to create functions such a smart home security suite, data reporting, smart automation and more. Users can set up various automation, scenes, and monitoring capabilities with these Aqara devices to make life safer and more convenient.
• Ful Apple HomeKit Secure Video Support: The G2H indoor camera offers full support with Apple HomeKit Secure Video which has the highest standard of end-to-end encryption designed to protect user privacy at home and offers the best integration with iOS and MacOS devices.
• Multiple Storage & Streaming Options: Storage options including iCloud Storage and a MicroSD card (not included & up to 32Gb). Recorded video clips can be easily accessed via the Aqara Home app, Apple Home app and MicroSD Card. Two simultaneous live streaming options are available - the Aqara Home app and the Apple Home app.
• Apple HomeKit-Enabled 2-Way Audio & One-Click Video Messages: Users can use the G2H to send high quality video messages and make instant voice calls. The camera is equipped with a high-end omnidirectional noise-cancelling microphone that has a pickup distance of up to 5 meters and has a speaker sound volume of up to 85 decibels for a clearer communication so that users can clearly communicate at a distance. Press the camera button on to top for 5 seconds to enter the video message recording function mode, which can record a video of 15 seconds. This makes it extremely easy for kids to send a quick message to parents.
• Activity Zones: Mark zones you want to be tracked to only receive notifications that are needed.
• 140 Degree Ultra Wide-Angle Lens & 1080p High Definition: A high definition 1080p and 140 degree ultra wide-angle lens allows users to see more and capture every detail.
• Sound Detection: When the security camera detects abnormal sound, it can automatically record a video and send out a push notification on your phone/tablet.
• Customize Sleep Time: Through the automation settings within the Aqara Home app, users can control the camera and turn it on or off at a specific time. For example, it can automatically enter sleep mode at a pre-set time to further protect user privacy.
• Multiple Installation Methods And Easy Magnetic Detachment: The base has a strong built-in magnet, allowing it to be attached to the surface of metal objects. The package includes an iron wall mount, which supports multiple installation methods such as: - Horizontal Flat surface ( such as desks, tables, bookcases etc…) - Installed on the wall (ether drilled, adhesively stuck or magnetically attached on a fridge or iron door) - Flipped & installed on the ceiling (ether drilled or adhesively stuck)
• A Camera With An Embedded Smart Home Hub: Connect up to 64 Aqara devices to the G2H for a more complete home automation and remote monitoring experience, allowing users to create endless combinations of use cases, automations and customized scenes. Most Aqara devices require no wiring and screws. With the Aqara Home App and its easy-to-follow instructions, you can set up your smart home in no time.
• ZigBee 3.0: The benefit of ZigBee is that when a user’s home Wi-Fi network is unstable or weak, Wi-Fi is disconnected, as long as the G2H Hub Camera is powered, automations associated with other sensors/devices will still work properly.
• Night Vision: We have designed the G2H camera with infrared night vision capability allowing it to have crystal clear imagery even in the darkest of night conditions but unlike many other night vision cameras, the G2H camera it without red infrared lights that can distract you at night.
• Instant Motion Detection: When any suspicious movement is detected, the G2H will activate its camera and send a push notification to the Aqara Home app.
• Correlation Event Timeline & Notifications: The G2H can send notifications to your phone when certain events are triggered by paired Aqara sensors, and these events will also be saved in the video timeline for you to review.
• Al Facial Recognition: From user’s iCloud library, the G2H can turn on its Al facial recognition so that users can receive notifications when your family members arrive home.
• Peace Of Mind: Aqara can always provide you with the comfort of knowing what’s happening at home while you’re away. With a wide range of sensors, Aqara can trigger the alarm sound or send you an alert notification when unexpected entry, movement, temperature change, or water leak is detected.
• Automation & Scenes: Aqara provides you with countless ways to control your smart home, whether it be through your phone, wireless switches, or voice commands via 3rd party voice assistants. Your house will always be at your command no matter where you are. Set different automations and scenes to control your electronic devices based on the time of day or your personal preference.