Product Details: With over 60% real Organic Oolong Blue Tea infusion and 95% of natural origin ingredients, this magical treatment is your new essential beauty tool, with endless benefits for the skin. Its rich and melting formula can be used on the face, neck, eye contour and lips as a primer before make-up, 24-hour cream and an intensive or emergency mask to keep skin looking young and radiant - always. Contains a nourishing blend of plant ceramides, olive oil and shea butter, plus delicate exfoliating agents and vitamins to smooth, illuminate and soften signs of tiredness. Niacinamide, a derivative of Vitamin B3, helps minimize fine lines and prevent visible pores and blemishes. Allergen-free fragrance and dermatologist-tested to make all skin types happy.
Ingredients & Properties
• Organic Blue Tea (Oolong) Infusion- a semi-fermented tea which contains a great amount of minerals and combines antioxidant efficacy and stimulating effect: Anti-aging, Hydrating, Firming, Glowing. Suitable for Sensitive Skin.
• Ceramides - They increase skin elasticity because they help reconstitute the skin barrier of the stratum corneum.
• Olive Oil - It nourishes the skin and regulates hydration. Its antioxidant action helps prevent and fight cellular aging. The soothing properties make it an excellent ingredient for the most sensitive skin.
• Karite Butter - Intense moisturizing, nourishing and restoring action.
• Jojoba Oil - Rich in antioxidants and anti-age vitamins. It’s known for its ability to balance skin’s sebum production.
• Butchers Broom - Suitable for sensitive and redness prone skin thanks to the stimulating action of the microcirculation.
• Centella Asiatica (CICA) - It stimulates the production of collagen and has important elasticizing and redensifying properties. The formula does not include: Parabens, paraffins, SLS, SLES, mineral oils, silicones, fragrance, formaldehyde donors and is 95% of Natural Origin. How to use: As a mask apply an even layer to cleansed skin, including the eye contour. Leave on for at least 10 minutes or overnight for best results (No need to rinse off). As a balm apply to the face, neck, eye contour and lips massaging in gently. As a hydrating primer apply to the face before make-up.