The Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic is a retro looking instant camera with more settings than the Instax Mini 8. It offers bulb and double exposure amplifying its ability to capture light. New functions include macro mode and high performance flash. By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder. Rechargeable battery and strap are included.
- High performance flash – emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimize the exposure.
- Normal mode
- Party mode – enables the background and subject to be captured brightly
- Kids mode – captures fast moving objects egg animals, children
- Brightness control
- Macro mode
- Landscape mode
- Double exposure mode – superimpose two images into one frame
- Bulb exposure mode – the shutter remains open, up to 10 seconds, while the shutter button is pressed down, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks.
- Tripod socket
- Rechargeable battery