The Instax Mini 8 is approximately 10% smaller than its predecessor - the Instax Mini 7S - in volume ratio. It automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp. Framing for shooting has become easier with the introduction of a real image finder that captures a clear image even at the edges and with the improved visibility of a target mark that is positioned in the centre of the finder.
- Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
- Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries)
- Effective flash lamp range: 0.6 - 2.7m
- Powered by two AA batteries (included)
- Uses Fuji colour Instax Mini Film